The Raksha Bandhan festival makes a strong relationship between brother and sister by reducing the distance from them. You can come close to your sister by sending a Raksha Bandhan Message or Raksha Bandhan Message with Image to your sister on the day of rakhi Bandhan.
Here we give the completed article with Happy Raksha Bandhan Message for Sister. That helps you to wish your sister on the day of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020.
You also can wish your sister with images. Here you get many Raksha Bandhan Images with quotes for sister to wish in Raksha Bandhan Day.
- Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother
- Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister 2020
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2020
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Message for Brother 2020
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Image with Quotes 2020
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Image with Message 2020
- Best Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
Prayer Raksha Bandhan Message for Sister
- Before your marriage, you tie rakhi in my hand. Then after marriage, you can not tie rakhi on my hand because you are busy with your family. I pray all time to god my sister always stays with happiness. If possible come on this rakhi Bandhan day to tie rakhi on my hand. Happy Rakhi Bandhan Didi.
- As an elder brother, I wish this year may your all dreams come true and you may reach the height of success. Always stay blessed, happy, and healthy. Have a lovely Rakshabandhan!
- On this auspicious day, I pray to God for your happiness and prosperity. May success knocks your door every day and respect & love shower on you always. Happy and delightful Rakhi sister!!!!
- Dear Sister,
May your wishes and prayers come true in this Rakhi and may you prosper and reach great heights in your life. With warm regards, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My sweetest, loving, caring, sister I love u so much and miss you many times in a day of Raksha Bandhan 2020 and your every task.
- Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi. U know how much I love you and care for you. On this Rakhi we are apart but my blessings are always with you. Do your best in life. May God bless you.
From your Brother
- On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi Bandhan, I wish God give you everything which you wish, your dreams come true, and may our relationship become stronger with the sacred thread of Rakhi. Happy Rakhi Sister.
- I wish you “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to GOD for your prosperous life. May you find all the delights in your life, may your all dreams come true. My best wishes will always with you and I wish that you will always shower your blessings. Happy Rakhi…
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. Happy Rakhi Sister and Always Keep Happy.
- I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Message for Sister
- On the pious occasion of Rakshabandhan, I just want to say that I am the luckiest brother in the world to have you as my sister. My love and wishes are always with you. I wish you a happy Rakshabandhan!
- All other festivals may be colorful but there is no stronger festival like the Rakhi Bandhan festival. This Rakhi Bandhan festival brings us closer to each other every year. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister!
- Hello Sister, I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan. This day is the way to strengthen the bond between us. On this special day, I think we are spent together and shared our feelings. I’m so lucky to have a sister like you. I pray for you, all your dreams and aims come true in Diss year. Special Rakhi wishes for my most loving Sister. Take care Sister.
- You are my sister, my best friend. We are doing a lot of fun and spend much good time together. Many wishes and love in this rakhi from my heart for my best Sister.
- From my childhood to now you are always staying in my side and support me every time. I promise you always stay at your site, take care of you, to save you from danger. Happy Rakhi my sister.
- Dear sister I always protect you by staying at your side in any situation. Happy Raksha Bandhan My Sister.
- On this Raksha Bandhan, I pray to god to make strong our relationship. On this beautiful festival take my love from my heart, my sister.
- On this beautiful Rakhi Bandhan festival, I want to promise my loveable sister I always stay in your site every time in any condition. On this special day, my all love and care for you. Happy Rakhi my sister.
- God sent in my life a beautiful Gift it was a Sister. In good times or bad ones, U’re ready to extend Ur help & support. Thanks for all U do for me.” Happy Rakhi Sister.
- Rakhi is not just a seven-color bond. Rakhi Bandhan is the promise of an unbroken bond between brother and sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
- Rakhi’s Bandhan is the desire to be sought, Rakhi’s Bandhan is the love of sisters. Happy Rakhi.
- Within this small period of time, you become part of my life. As my dearest friend, as my loving sister to share everytHing. My heart full rakhi wishes to you…
- Rakhi’s Bandhan is, after much mischief, Something sweet, Rakhi bond is the love of sister like me.
- No matter how far we are on the pious festival of Raksha Bandhan. Our love for each other will never end and we support each other every time. I know you are always available whenever I need you. I always pray to God to keep our relationship working for a lifetime. Happy Rakhi sister.
- Sisters are the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Happy Rakhi Sister…
- My Sweet Sister ….
You are the sweetest sister in the whole universe. This Raksha Bandhan Message only expresses the emotions and sentiment in words when people are at a distance but expressions of face can’t be express in a message. So I am sure coming to your college hostel on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan would delight you. Whatever be the distance and how much ever may our lives be busy doesn’t matter on a Rakhi day. Because you are the greatest sister for me. I am proud of you…
By- Your Brother (……)
- No matter how far we are on the pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, our love is always the same for each other. I know you are always available whenever I need you. I always pray to God to keep our relationship working for a lifetime. happy Raksha Bandhan Sister
- Dear Sister (….),
My little sister, I miss you every time when we all got together to celebrate this festival of Raksha Bandhan 2020. During the past festivals in these decades, you haven’t missed a single rakhi festival & have always made tie Rakhi to me on the day of Rakhi Bandhan. I am so delighted that on this Rakhi I can actually get it tied by you personally.
By: Your Brother(…)
- I am very thankful to God who gave me a sister like you. Having a sister like you make me feel safe in this cruel world. I always pray for you to have love, health, and prosperity.
- You are my best sister who says no to anything…..that’s why I call you my Supergirl. I love you, my dear sister… Happy Rakhi!!!
Long Distance Raksha Bandhan Message for Sister
- Before your marriage, you tie rakhi in my hand. Then after marriage, you can not tie rakhi on my hand because you are busy with your family. But on this special day, I miss you very much, on this I fell I am only one when I see someone tie rakhi on her brother’s hand. Please come, if possible on this rakhi Bandhan day to tie rakhi on my hand. happy Rakhi Bandhan Didi.
- You are one of the most precious gifts given by the almighty God to me and I am always thankful to him. You are the most valuable person in my life who always stand by me at every stage of life. Thanks for being with me every time. We will meet soon! Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
- Dear Sister, Today you are not with me, you are staying in a long distance from me, But you are always in my heart. May God bless you and may all your dreams come true… Happy Rakhi Sister!!!
- No matter how far we are on the pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, our love is always the same for each other. I know you are always available whenever I need you. I always pray to God to keep our relationship working for a lifetime. happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
- Our love is like an endless stream that will never end… I will always be with you in your good and bad time… My best wishes are always with you sister. Happy & joyful Rakhi Sister!!!
- Sorry sister, this Rakhi I am not with you… But don’t be sad or disheartened. I am sending you a beautiful Rakhi…..to convey that I am always with you. Love you, my dear sister.
- I love you so much, sister. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi on this special day, but I am always with you and love you. I miss you so much on this special day. Happy Rakhi Sister…
- I am sorry that I am so far from you and can’t tie Rakhi. I am trying to relive all those years when we used to be together and celebrate this big day. When I’ll come home I’ll tie Rakhi. May all your dreams be materialized.
- Dear sister, today is Raksha Bandhan and you are not here by my side… but we are close in each other thought and my love will always be with you.
- You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you. Happy Rakhi Sister…
If you are loving our Raksha Bandhan Message for sister for this Raksha Bandhan 2020 then please share those messages or SMS or wishes with your cousins or family members or with your friends also. If you like our Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother then you can also share our post on Facebook, google plus, Whatsapp, Twitter, Hike, and more other social websites or social apps. Thanks for watching our post and sharing it.